4-6 Mins of Z1 Row
- Drive out of your heels
- Engage your hamstrings
- Rate of Perceived Exertion @ RPE of 6
6-8 Mins of Mobility:
- Wall Drills, wrist walks, pecs, lats
- Leg swings, toes touches, straight leg kicks
- Trigger point, erectors and hams
6-8 Mins of Dynamic Prep:
- Running, slow start, fast finish
- Running, fast start, slow finish
- Running, Falling starts into butt kicks
- Progressive Tuck Jumps into Broad Jumps
Try to get in early to foam roll and start the zone one portion.
A1. 5 X 5 Hang Power Cleans, build tough, rest 1 min
A2. 5 X 100 M Running Sprints @ Hard to VV Hard, rest 1 min
For the run sprints, only make your last 2 sets Very-Very Hard. Slow jog or walking recovery for 45-60 secs.
Rest 5 mins
5 min amrap @ 100%:
5 Hang Power Cleans
5 Burpees over Barbell
These movements are designed to be very cyclical. If the burpees over barbell slow you down, substitute regular burpees or burpees no press. Practice a few before the workout.
Rest as needed
400 M Heavy Farmers Carry (repeat from 2/11)
Every time you break, add 5 burpees-no press at the end of the workout.
Fitness Program Description